Hi friends, family, and anyone else that happens to stumble upon this page. Thank you for visiting! I hope life is treating you well, and that you are happy eggs. This year I will be taking on the 2020 United Airlines NYC Half! And I won't be doing it alone, but rather racing for and with Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources. This cause is very dear to me, and I'll appreciate all the support I can get!
I easily take for granted my own support system, the people who carry us when we're down and push us up when we need it - a privilege many lives lack. Back on My Feet creates a support system for those who are lost, helpless, and feel like they have nowhere to turn. This organization empowers individuals to achieve what once seemed impossible - through the simple act of putting one foot in front of the other.
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year