Thank you for visiting! I will be taking on the 2020 United Airlines NYC Half! And I won't be doing it alone, but rather racing for and with Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources.
As you all know, this cause is really important to me. Not only have I spent the last 5 years working for this amazing organization, witnessing countless transformations. But I've personally logged hundreds of miles with our members and I'm so excited to log more as I train alongside them for this Half Marathon!
You probably have heard me talk about this organization non-stop since I started working for them, but if you have any questions about the program or the work we do, I'm always happy to talk about this incredible organization!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year