Thank you for visiting! I will be taking on the DC Treadmill Challenge on December 14, 2019!
I will be running for and with Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources.
This organization does amazing work, using the dedication and power of the running community to help get people out of homelessness. Any support you are willing to give is wonderful!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year