In May (postponed now to October), I’ll be running the Broad Street Run (10 miles!) with my Back of My Feet team from Point Breeze. I am fund-racing for and with Back on My Feet: an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources. My team consists of former addicts on the road to recovery from homelessness. I am also the child of an addict. My brother died of an overdose in 2011. My sister is a shining example of beautiful sobriety. This cause is very dear to me and I'll appreciate all the support I can get!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year