Thank you for visiting my Back on My Feet fundraising site for the 2020 Berlin Marathon!
Back on My Feet (BoMF) is a national organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community and essential employment and housing resources. BoMF now has chapters in 13 cities, with Denver being the newest chapter after launching in Spring/Summer of 2019. Since it's launch, I've had the opportunity to engage with the BoMF community in the following ways:
- At morning runs with program members (these folks attend runs 2x/wk at 5:45 AM before/after long shifts, classes, etc. - they're AMAZING)
- As the employee engagement co-lead at work, where I organize and lead monthly job skills training for the BoMF members
- As a new member of the Denver Associate Board, where I hope to further engage members of the Denver area community
I appreciate your consideration and any support you're able to give!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year