Thank you for visiting! I will be taking on the 2020 Berlin Marathon! And I won't be doing it alone, but rather racing for and with Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources. This cause is very dear to me as I've felt firsthand the destruction that addiction can cause. Absolutely every dollar raised will help improve lives across the country and I appreciate all of your love and support.
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year