Thank you for visiting! I will be taking on the 2020 Berlin Marathon! And I won't be doing it alone, but rather racing for and with Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources. Especially in the US but also world wide homelessness is a major issue. Sadly, it can happen to many people.
This cause is very dear to me, and I'll appreciate all the support I can get!
I am very excited, and also a little bit scared that I will be running my first full marathon! 42.2 km/26 miles, a distance I am dreaming to run for over four years now. Nevertheless, I am facing the fear of failure and will face the distance on September 27th in Berlin, Germany.
Please, don't hesitate to donate for me and to Back on My Feet! Every cent will support the non-profit organization and thus homeless people, and will help me to reach my raising goal.
Thank you for your donation and your great heart!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year