Hi friends! On March 1, I will be running in the 2020 Publix Atlanta Half Marathon! I will be racing for and with Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources. I am fundraising for BoMF but, more importantly, I am running alongside several members of BoMF.
If you've talked to me this year, you've been bombarded with stories and photos from my time with BoMF. If you haven't been so lucky, please reach out, I'd love to tell you more about my experience so far. This cause is very dear to me, and I'll appreciate all the support I can get!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year
Team Back on My Feet at the Atlanta Mission 5K last weekend. It may have been cold but the sun came out and we had the best time!