Thank you for visiting! I will be taking on the San Francisco Treadmill Challenge with some of my San Francisco Roadrunner Club members on October 25, 2019!
I won't be doing it alone, but rather running for and with Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources.
This organization provides much needed and valuable resources, and I'd greatly appreciate any support I can get!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year