Thank you for visiting! I will be taking on the 2020 Back on My Feet Indy Virtual Marathon Relay from September 19, 2020 to September 20, 2020. Due to COVID-19, the race is being held virtually this year, which means there are three whole days to participate. To push myself, and hopefully to raise money while doing so, I've committed to running an entire marathon (26.2 mi) each day of the three day event! My plan is to run the first two solo, and the third with friends and family. I'll be racing for and with Back on My Feet (BoMF), an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support, and essential employment and housing resources.
Possible donations to consider:
$0.25/mile(x78.6) = $19.65
$0.50/mile(x78.6) = $39.30
This cause is very dear to me, and I appreciate all the support I can get!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year