What's up friends and family!
Last June, Lindsey joined the team at Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources. In July, she launched the Denver chapter and has been running alongside 50+ members (literally). Brian has been alongside the entire time - running races and training runs with members.
This year, we were excited to celebrate with 500+ folks in Denver at our first Meaningful Miles 5k. However, COVID-19 has changed that plan. While we're bummed we can't give hugs and shake cow bells in person, that means we can invite all of our friends and family to support us from around the world!
Between April 26th and May 3rd, we invite you to join us - virtually as we will be taking on the Denver Meaningful Miles 5k Presented by Oroweat.
How does run a virtual race, you ask?
1) Register on this page.
2) Join the Back on My Feet Strava Community.
3) Run/walk/skip/dance your race between April 26th and May 3rd. You will submit your time online (an email will be sent to you with details).
4) Post a photo to social media
We’ll have awesome contests and giveaways the entire week (expect prizes from HOKA ONE ONE, Roll Recovery, Runners Roost and other generous partners)!
Want to support us while staying at home? You can donate on our page.
Thanks so much for your support in keeping our team running!
Brian and Lindsey
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year