I will be taking on the Boston Marathon in April 2020 by running with and for Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources. This cause has been an important part of my life since moving to New York, and I appreciate your support of it!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year