Join us on sample date
DATE & TIME
OCTOBER 20, 2018 @ 6:30AM
- Thursday, October 18, 2018: Baltimore Convention Center
- Friday, October 19, 2018: Baltimore Convention Center
Please note: every participant is required to pick up his/her own packet at the expo.
Back on My Feet will not be responsible for your packet.
Get ready for the best team shirts out there: lululemon, wicking, and all Back on My Feet. YES - a lululemon team shirt for YOU, for our team! All shirt sizes are guaranteed until Sept. 12th. You will receive a BoMF team shirt in addition to the Baltimore Running Festival swag items.
2018 DAY-OF TIMELINE
- 6:00AM - BoMF tent will be at the Charity Village at Rash Field along the Inner Harbor
- Join us for runner's breakfast (bagels, bananas, bars, Gatorade, water) with THB. Plan to bike, run, or walk your way over to the Inner Harbor. Parking is available at M&T Bank Stadium (~1 mi. away)
- GREAT NEWS: There will be bathroom facilities in the Charity Village - exclusively for charities!
- You are welcome to leave belongings in the tent in the specific bag-drop area, but we cannot be responsible for ensuring security of personal items.
- 6:45AM - Circle up at Rash Field, let's go Team!
- 7:30 AM: 5K Start & 2nd Relay Legs shuttle time
- 8:00 AM: Marathon & 1st Leg Relay start
- 8:30 AM: 4th Relay Legs shuttle time
- 9:45 AM: Half Marathon & 3rd Leg Relay
- Starting at 11AM - Lunch will be served and the charity tent will be open to hang out and enjoy great post-race company!
- After cheering your teammates in to the finish, don't forget to come back to get your items and for the post-race party!
- Tent will close at 2PM. Please ensure all items have been collected before that point.
POST RACE PARTY
Come join for the BEST post-race party this side of the Charity Village! Join us for breakfast but ALSO lunch by THB Neighborhood Bagelry + Deli! You'll also have the luxury of Baltimore Coffee & Tea, along with BMORE Organic yogurt!