I'm very excited to be running the Boston Marathon this year on behalf of Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources.
I started running with Team Hope in the early spring. I have been humbled by the people I've met and the experiences they've shared. This community is near and dear to my heart. Any donation you give goes a long way in making a positive impact on our members' lives.
Thank you for supporting me and the incredible BoMF community!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year