Thank you for checking out this great organization!
I will be taking on the Big Sur International Marathon and I'll be racing for Back on My Feet: an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources.
As you know, I believe in a healthy lifestyle and supporting people get back on their feet. I swore I'd never run another marathon so I'll appreciate all the support I can get!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year