I started running when I was at a desperate place. Many days of getting out of bed when it's still cold and dark out, putting those shoes on no matter how tired I am, keeping the promises to myself are what's brought me to a place I am now. Believing in how running can change one's life, I will be taking on the 2020 Big Sur International Marathon, partnering with Back on My Feet: an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support, and essential employment and housing resources. This cause is very dear to me, and I appreciate all the support I can get!
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year