Thank you for visiting! I will be taking on the ATL Meaningful Miles 5K on September 21, 2019! And I won't be doing it alone, but rather racing for and with Back on My Feet: an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources. This cause is very dear to me, and I'll appreciate all the support I can get! Gratefully- Tom
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $50 can provide winter running gear for a member
- $100 can purchase a public transportation card to ensure safe and reliable transportation to and from work.
- $250 can provide basic furnishings, such as a bed, for a new home.
- $500 can provide enrollment fees, materials, tools and books to go back to school to learn a trade or begin a professional career.
- $1000 provides a security deposit and first month’s rent to help a member secure a home.
- $2500 covers the cost of 25 members to go through our computer literacy or financial literacy program to ensure success after employment.