PwC is excited to be participating in the 2020 Atlanta Meaningful Miles 5K on September 26, 2020! We'll be racing for and with Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources.
BOMF is very near and dear to many of us at PwC, and we are thankful to be involved yet again in fundraising for this wonderful organization! Please help us support BOMF by making a contribution to our team and sharing this page with your family and friends. Every dollar we raise will advance Back On my Feet's great cause!
This year is especially exciting as Team PwC seeks to defend our title of 2019 Meaningful Miles Most Philanthropic Company. To do this, we've set a goal of raising $5,000! This is no small task; however, we are confident that with the support of our community and friends, Team PwC will achieve and surpass this goal!
Thank you for visiting our page and we hope you decide to join us in supporting Back On my Feet!
Gratefully- Your friends at Team PwC
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year