Annually ranked as one of the most popular marathons in the U.S., the Marine Corps Marathon attracts runners from all 50 states and more than 50 countries each year. Join Back on My Feet Washington, DC for the 2017 Marine Corps Marathon on October 22nd and make your miles more meaningful by FundRacing to combat homelessness in our nation's capital!
The Marine Corps Marathon sells out each year. Guarantee your entry by registering to FundRace with Back on My Feet!
As a runner, you understand the transformative power of running. When you join the Back on My Feet FundRacing team, you join a community of advocates, volunteers, and supporters who are committed to using running as tool to make a difference in the lives of those who are experiencing homelessness.
Watch this short video to hear directly from our inspirational members who are working toward their own finish lines, one mile at a time.
Marine Corps Marathon FundRacing Details
Individual FundRacing Minimum: $1,000
Team (3 Runners) FundRacing Minimum: $2,250 ($750/runner)
Please Note: the FundRacing minimum does not cover the cost of your bib. Upon registration, all FundRacers will be provided a unique code to purchase a bib directly from the race. Race registration costs $160.
As a Back on My Feet FundRacer, you will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2017 Marine Corps Marathon
- Personal website to help you reach your FundRacing goal
- Team updates with fundraising and training tips
- Invitations to Back on My Feet training runs with other FundRacers and Back on My Feet members
- Invitations to Back on My Feet social events with other FundRacers and Back on My Feet members
- Back on My Feet running gear (performance shirt & socks)
- Back on My Feet cheer squad on race day
- Surprise additional FundRacer perks throughout the season!
Claim your bib before May 1st and you'll be entered to win a $500 Visa gift card!*
The first 10 runners to register will also receive:*
*Available to individual FundRacers only (team runners not eligible)
Please read the event Terms & Conditions for more details.
Questions? Contact Nora Hall at email@example.com
Teams and Walkers